My Photo
Name:

Welcome to the Seaside Knitting Patterns blog! Here you will find tips on Seaside Knitting pattern construction, notions, knitting techniques, yarns, and the occasional yippe (!) when I’m thrilled with the way a project has turned out. For additional information about Seaside Knitting Patterns, please click on the Portfolio picture or visit http://www.seasideknittingpatterns.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Box-Pleat Clutch - Double Clasp

Purses are fun! ... and a beaded evening bag is a project I've long thought about.  So, using my box-pleat design, I've fashioned a little clutch.  I really like the look of 1920s and 1930s fashion, and I thought that using a double clasp frame would conjure up the feel of days gone by.  I'm going to use textile glue to attach the frame.  Work in progress.....


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home