My Photo
Name:

Welcome to the Seaside Knitting Patterns blog! Here you will find tips on Seaside Knitting pattern construction, notions, knitting techniques, yarns, and the occasional yippe (!) when I’m thrilled with the way a project has turned out. For additional information about Seaside Knitting Patterns, please click on the Portfolio picture or visit http://www.seasideknittingpatterns.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Box-Pleat Clutch - Double Clasp

I finished the little red clutch.  Kind of an involved project, as I had not made a purse before with a metal frame.  

I first knit the beaded bag.  Then I sewed the pleated inner silk sections.  Next I sewed the knitted bag and silk sections to one another.  Finally, I used textile glue to attach the bag to the frame.










Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous dg said...

How beautiful!

January 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home